Don't be distracted by Trump's chaos
What do you think?
Yesterday, Future Majority released a video called “#TrumpSlump.” It received tremendous feedback and already over 125,000 views -- without spending a dime on paid promotion.
There is no question that the constant chaos, endless attacks, and tweets are taking a toll on America. While people are working harder to make ends meet, Trump is making it harder each and every day. Just look at the Trump chaos yesterday. (Just a normal Tuesday?)
- Trump attacked Congresswoman Tlaib by claiming she had fake tears
- Trump said if Jewish people vote for the Democrats, they are disloyal (I guess to him)
- NRA's President talked to Trump, so Trump backs down again on background checks
- Trump cancelled a trip to Denmark because they would not discuss selling us Greenland
- Trump said Russia should rejoin the G7 because Putin “outsmarted” Obama
- Trump contradicted his staff about possible payroll tax deductions
- Trump administration refuses flu shots for kids in cages and are extending detainments.
And as we were about to publish this, Trump’s presser today was another lesson in complete chaos and distraction: ending birthright citizenship, attacking Biden and the media, claiming he is the least racist person ever in elected office, a continuing to spin the economy is strong.
It makes us miss the national scandal of President Obama wearing a tan suit. Just exhausting! But, each fire Trump causes distracts from another fire.
Maybe he did not want us to focus on the 200 jobs were lost in Michigan at U.S. Steel, who Trump touts at rally after rally. Or, maybe it was something we don’t even know yet is coming.
Yesterday's chaos should refocus Democrats on our job:
- Stay disciplined and stop chasing Trump's tweets.
- Focus on what we will do to make people’s lives better.
- Repeat over and over: "Trump’s chaos, childish behavior, and corruption are causing the #TrumpSlump and are hurting American families.
#TrumpSlump Stresses Global MarketsWall Street Journal Reports: U.S. Stocks Fall on Fresh Trade Tensions U.S. stocks fall as a result of Trump's tweet saying he Infrastructure
Majority of Americans Believe Anti-Abortion Laws Work Against WomenKFF Reports : Abortion Knowledge and Attitudes: KFF Polling and Policy Insights A recent poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Reproductive Rights
Study Finds: Women Denied Abortions Live in Financial Stress Years LaterCBS News Reports : Women denied abortions live in financial distress years later, study finds When denied an abortion, women are Reproductive Rights