Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
Will you share this with your social networks?
by Future Majority | 10.9.19
Americans are becoming more and more troubled by Donald Trump's blatant corruption.
Fox News reports: Record support for Trump Impeachment
A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.
It is clear that voters are seeing through Donald Trump's lies and realizing the risk his corruption poses to the country.
More from the Fox News report:
- 51% of voters think the Trump administration is more corrupt than previous administrations
- 55% of voters think President Trump is just out for himself
- Support for Impeachment by voters in swing counties increased to 52 percent, up from 42 percent in July
- 43% describe Trump's phone call with Ukraine as an impeachable offense
- 48% of voters believe Trump is getting what he deserves in the impeachment inquiry
Will you share this breaking news with your friends on social media?
Seeing 2020: Freedom from Climate Changeby Future Majority | 10.15.19 With the 2020 presidential race underway, candidates have presented their plans on what climate Climate Change
by Future Majority | 10.16.19
Trump Continues to Ignore Whistleblower Protection Lawsby Future Majority | The Hill Reports : Trump: Whistleblower must testify and be identified Trump has consistently threatened to Strong Democracy
by Future Majority | 10.14.19
Trump’s Trade War Could Put Swiss-Size Dent in Global EconomyThe New York Times Reports : Trump’s Trade War Could Put Swiss-Size Dent in Global Economy, I.M.F. Warns The new head of the Smart Capitalism
by Future Majority | 10.11.19