Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
Will you share this with your social networks?
Americans are becoming more and more troubled by Donald Trump's blatant corruption.
Fox News reports: Record support for Trump Impeachment
A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.
It is clear that voters are seeing through Donald Trump's lies and realizing the risk his corruption poses to the country.
More from the Fox News report:
- 51% of voters think the Trump administration is more corrupt than previous administrations
- 55% of voters think President Trump is just out for himself
- Support for Impeachment by voters in swing counties increased to 52 percent, up from 42 percent in July
- 43% describe Trump's phone call with Ukraine as an impeachable offense
- 48% of voters believe Trump is getting what he deserves in the impeachment inquiry
Will you share this breaking news with your friends on social media?
#TrumpSlump Stresses Global MarketsWall Street Journal Reports: U.S. Stocks Fall on Fresh Trade Tensions U.S. stocks fall as a result of Trump's tweet saying he Infrastructure
Majority of Americans Believe Anti-Abortion Laws Work Against WomenKFF Reports : Abortion Knowledge and Attitudes: KFF Polling and Policy Insights A recent poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Reproductive Rights
Study Finds: Women Denied Abortions Live in Financial Stress Years LaterCBS News Reports : Women denied abortions live in financial distress years later, study finds When denied an abortion, women are Reproductive Rights